♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, December 27, 2004

love is not just a word from the mouth but something to prove from your heart

It's another morning again... yesterday afternoon went to malaysia. Brought some stuffs. But all chiong de lah. Malaysia so many chiong stuffs... haha. At night went to see those 'chicken' at geylang then go changi village see ah quas... wahahaha... my favourite is bio ah quas. Yesterday got some damn chio ar. Their legs superb man. Long and nice. But i know they see me they extremly not happy lor... the ah quas saw hao they all inside the car, they smile smile. When they see me also inside they instant give fuck face and turn away. I girl also no need like that treat me de mah. Bias sia. Girl not human meh. I love to see you all ley. Haha... but i really love to see ah quas sia. Their voice funny sia. Totally dun match their pretty face. God... give me half of what their body have and i will be very much contented... hee. After that we went to east coast park relac. We sit at the bedok jetty. Sian sia... no sea wave to see. I think i really dun like Qingquan lor. After i think for so long. All i wanna be with him is friends and i mean pure friends lor. But how am i going to tell him? Sure will hurt him de. Why? Everytime this kind of thing happen to me. Those i like one never will appear in my eyes. Where's my prince charming? I've waited for 17 years le. Anyway i think i not going to buy the DKNY watch liao. Later going town with them. Damn long never go town liao.Can shop happily le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home