♥SWEETsecrets♥

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

sian arr-

Sian ar... i don't have to go to work till next tuesday sia. Argh!!! Can die ar... slack till rot. I asked Qingquan to come fetch me today sia... now no need le. So sian sia. Still thought of going out with him after work cause i feel like eating prata. Everytime like that de sia. Dunno tonight got go rounding mah. Sian ar... if don't have i think i can rot till siao liao. Hopefully Qingquan not tired lor. Qingquan really a nice guy. I know i've said many times but i just can't help it. Sometimes i really ask myself is there anyone like Qingquan such a nice guy left in this world? Maybe yes maybe no le lor... i believe God will have arrange a good and nice girl for him someday. Cause i believe God is fair. Yesterday and Monday i asked Qifan come fetch me. Senghock's sister saw him... his sis sure tell Senghock de. I told Qifan dun hide about this thing le lor... anyway now also dun have to act le... he come fetch me home nia mah. Never do anything also. I dun wanna live in that kind of drama life again. Qifan told me yesterday she sms with the girl almost about 200 sms... kinda amazing lor. Hope he got feeling for the girl. Cause the girl take the initiative to know him. Maybe the girl really find him cute or maybe the girl is just after his bike. That's how i feel lor. I also dunno how is the girl. Maybe if Qifan really got feeling for the girl then next time people won't say me and him so much together le. He's also a nice guy. Always know what he must do first and last. Anyway Ah bao told me Cindy sms her asking for my number cause she wanna ask all out to eat tommorrow. Fuck her ar... who wanna eat with her. I will never ever forget how she insult my class that time. Think she big shot ar... my FOOT ar. Now liang xing fa xie also no use. No one will pity her de. She sms me i sure won't reply if reply i also type those one or two words nia. Don't have to talk too much with this kind of money face girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home