♥SWEETsecrets♥

Saturday, November 06, 2004

i still believe in [[fate]] s0 i`m g0nna stick t0 my decsi0n

sooooo long never blog le... lolx. Yesterday went to Geylang and eat cause it's Weihao's birthday. Dunno why i suddenly crave to eat durian then Qingquan and Weihao eat with me. But the durian not that nice ar... to me it's normal nia. Hopefully tonight going rounding again. If not i sure sian de. About Aaron... i think i should stay away from him le lor. Dunno why also. Yesterday Aaron went to pick me up but i didn't know about it, he also never tell me in advance. So when i finish work i call Qingquan come fetch me. Then while waiting for Qingquan i return Qifan's call cause he say they not going to chiong and to my surprise i saw Aaron walking towards me from behind. I think he park his car near the swimming complex there, if not i would have saw him. Really no choice... dunno what to tell him also. So i told Aaron my friend picking me up liao. Then ask him go. Really bobian sia... then just when he drive out... Qingquan come just right behind him nia... argh!!! I quickly go in the car... then happen that we both stop at the same traffic light. Then Qingquan drive near him and see him. He told me he got pervert look :X Somemore he see him liao feel he not those kind of good guy lor. Now i also start to suspect him whether he really got Celica mah... or just faking me nia. Everytime sit his Honda and not his Celica. Qingquan told me he think that that Honda is not his... maybe is his parents one or siblings. Cause Aaron one is Honda City... and youngster won't choose to buy that car cause that one not their type. Somemore his plate number is SFF one. So new sia. I think that Aaron also can feel that i'm trying not to be so close with him le lor... but i also cannot force myself doing things which i don't like or don't feel like doing lor. If he's really sincere in making friends with me then i'm really sorry le... but if he doesn't then ^&^%&^$*&%$!!! I guess all this is fate bah. I sit Qingquan car i feel more comfortable as in i don't have to fear anything or what lor... cause he's my own friend mah. What's more we keep on talking cock and disturbing each other on car lor... more fun. Unlike i sit Aaron's one... i only ask him those question like 'you eaten?', 'later going where?'... very boring de ar. From the very start this Aaron already gave me a not so-good impression liao. Maybe i should really stick to my decision lor. Maybe he's really a nice guy or maybe not at all... all this i dunno only he himself know. Leave to fate bah... maybe next time down the road i will know him better or what lor. Me now also getting along with one guy riding CBR one... but he kinda short ley. Stay at yishun... so far sia. But i think that guy still okok de lor... dunno ley... maybe it's feeling bah. He study in SP. Just now he told me in msn that he currently not looking for gf cause he still wanna play... play his bike. His one already 2a bike dunno still wanna modify what sia. This guy also siao modifying one. Haiz... just like that teck... dunno why guys can really give up everything just for the sake of BIKE. But i still believe if one guy really loves the girl he will not think that everything is only their bike. I understand the passion behind bikes but... maybe i just can't get through what they actually want bah. I got a feeling to meet that CBR ley... anyway his name is Kewei. He told me his friend all call him kiwi... haha. Now teck no bike... cause kanna tua back to motor shop. He owe many months of instalments. Yesterday heard him say owe around $900 plus. He say next year he going to change to wave liao... but his gf say dun want... cause like ah pek. Hopefully he and his gf will last long... at least there's a girl beside him to control him. If all guys were like Qingquan then it's perfect liao... but there's nothing perfect in this world. Anyway this Sunday i get my first pay le... wahahaha... so happy sia. But i think i sure gonna spent it all maybe in one day? Haha... the most give me 3 days they money sure gone de.



Saw this pic kinda meaningful... ain't it? ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home