♥SWEETsecrets♥

Saturday, November 27, 2004

``b0n v0yage my br0

Yesterday send my brother to airport. He going to Thailand for army training. Bon voyage bro... do take care of yourself there :) Tonight come out rounding... happy sia... haha. Can see Qingquan face liao. Haha... today he bringing his best friend Yuemei out also. Wonder how she look like. I think she not that kind of Wendy type can le. Maybe later go colout hair. I dunno what colour i want sia. Later the colour dye come out liao very ugly how sia. Waste my money and i sure everyday pek cek de. Nothing really happen this few days... have been working all day. Hopefully Qingquan faster pass his TP then can everyday 8-5 liao. Then he can come fetch me everyday. No need to ask others come pick me up. Anyway he's sick now... hopefully he will get better. He just sms me telling me that he ate the medicine more that what the doctor told him... now he feel very kin ku. I think he overdose too much the medicine le lor... guys are just so ti ki...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home