♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, November 22, 2004

an unf0rgettable night at sent0sa... hee...

Sian... later have to go to work. Haiz... early morning strike lottery. Argh... what a day!!! Saturday went to watch The Incredibles with Kewei and friends... oh man it's damn boring going out with them. After that went to Allameen with them and saw Qifan all there also. After awhile i ask Kewei to send me home. So sian sia. I sit his bike till now my leg ache ar. CBR really not nice to sit. Hao kan bu hao chi. Dunno feel like talking about this Kewei. Anyway only meet once nia... next time also won't meet again liao. I reach home about 2am so i message Qingquan ask him bring me go out relax. That time he still slacking at Chinablack. So i call Fongyi aka ian to chat on phone. Then awhile Qingquan reach my house downstairs liao. We went to Sentosa. Wahaha... romantic sia. Haha... but dun anyhow think. We are just pure friends. We go round and round at the sentosa looking for that stupid bridge. In the end we give up then just find one place and sit down relax. We chatted about half an hour on the bench... guess what? the brige we've been looking for is just beside us... haha. Can't see it clearly cause it's kinda dark le. Luckily that Qingquan found. Haha... then we chatted till morning. Thought can see sunrise at the place there... but see nothing in the end after we waited till the sky is bright bright liao. Then saw Shihui they all there also... i think she mistaken me and Qingquan le. She wanna how to say about both of us i also bobian. This kind of thing i used to it le. Next week i sure let them say this and that de. Dun say about them le... say le dulan only. After that we went to eat breakfast together... then... argh... dun say le. This Qingquan really #@$$^(%$+( he suan me until i really got nothing to say. I feel like smacking him ar. Never thought he will say me till like this. Then now copy my pattern when talking. Damn it man!!! Dunno why Qingquan and me both cannot sleep well when both of us reach home about 8am. I message him around 12 plus, he also awake le. We chatted till 4 plus on phone then meet up go IMM eat. Cause he wanna go buy the dunno what purfume for his car. I reach home about 7 plus then went to sleep till today morning. Really tired man... sleep only 4 hours yesterday nia. Later have to go to work again. Anyway faster weekend ar... then can go rounding together again liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home