♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, November 15, 2004

bikes are just everything to GUYS!!!

Went to the motorshow at suntec yesterday wor... the cars and bikes were SUPERB!!! Took some photos with my hp. Kewei also send me some. Say about him... i feel sad got him also... he now like everyday feeling moody because of his bike. I think he himself also know sure will kanna revoke de lor. I also dunno what to say to him. I see him sad i also feel bad for him. Hopefully he can feel better one day lor. Cause i can only give advice to him as a friend. If he can't feel better then i can't do anything le. I believe time will prove everything to him. To guys bike is their everything. Ah teck is one... now this Kewei also another one. He also siao modifying his bike. But he told me he will bring me go rounding before his license kanna revoke. Hai... to me all those guys i know always ask to go out with them... i will feel scared lor... but to me i dun think kewei will lor. A good example is aaron also. He ask me out that day also... i told him see first. I think he also know my see first is never ever will meet him go out de. But Qingquan promised this friday bring us go rounding... haha. Hopefully he and Wendy will solve their problems one day. Can see Qingquan care for her alot... but the only thing is she dun know how to appreciate it at all. Tml go to work le... so sian... i think i won't ask Qifan come and fetch me anymore le. Hai... he like last time again. I feel fustrated about him again. I dun wanna tell him again le lor... Think soon i will delete his number in my hp. Hopefully he faster go stead with the Lingjing ar...



Found this pic while surfing the net sometime ago... again i find it meaningful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home