♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, November 19, 2004

my c0m is clean le w0r...

weeee... my bro just reformat the com. No more virus le... hehe. But no songs very sian ley. Tml maybe Kewei come fetch me go gai gai wor... so excited. Today dunno why suddenly no mood to work anymore, feel very sick of that place... so during break time i walk out of the company but saw raining then ask my mum come fetch me. Awhile later my leader call me ask me go back i tell her no use le lor... cause i won't force myself doing things which i dun want... but she really mean it to ask me go back to work. So she decided to lie to my supervisor saying that i not feeling well that's why i went home... and monday i will be back to work. Now think back about what she told me also true... now really hard to find jobs lor. But even though she never ask me go back i also won't feel regret cause that's the decision made by me. Supposely tonight i ask Qingquan to pick me up... again tonight no need le lor... but got go rounding together wor. Hehe... at least not so sian at home. Dunno whether tml Kewei really mean what he say... hopefully he's different from others guys i knew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home