♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, December 24, 2004

all i want for christmas is my DKNY watch... haha...

I know it's been a fucking long time since i last blog... haha. Now i got sometime left before i get prepare to go to work. If not Mic say i lazy to blog... hor Mic? Hee... Today Christmas eve i still have to work... ain't it pity? Haha... i also everytime never go work de lah... today all my colleague never work... all go tian mi mi. Me ley? At work place tian mi mi with myself only lor. Yesterday night after work went to orchard with Ah Fan... then we went to play the funfair beside Wisma. Lousy me... think i ate too much during dinner so i feel extremly uncomfortable after the ride. My whole head spinning somemore i feel like vomitting. Dunno why like this sia... everytime i play okay de ley. Damn it man. After that we went to Newton Circus to eat. Is Ah Fan eat not i eat. Haha... he verytime eat one sia. Just like a pig. Wondering tonight go where rounding sia. Go orchard sure jam de. At night then see how lor. Haiz... i feel very confused about me and Qingquan sia. I can't say i dun like him at all cause i have some feelings for him. But i know i will hurt him in the end. And i really dun want it to happen. I dun wanna hurt him. I dun want to see another friend leaving this group again. Why like this? Why? Why? Why? When will i really meet my prince charming? But i don't think i can settle down with anyone at this point of time. Cause i'm still too playful. Unless my future bf won't mind. Dunno how's my ITE life also. Hopefully not much bengs there... see liao very sian. And hope i can really go in chemical process... near my house and can earn money in the course. Me nowadays keep going to malaysia. My dad just ask my mum to tell me not to help my bro buy cigarette anymore. Singapore walk till very sian liao sia. This sunday go there again. Hehe... print bikes and cars shirt. Ooh yah... tonight can see Ah Bear liao. Wahahahaha... wonder how will he look in his botak hairstyle. Haha... really can't wait to see it. But he still yandao de lah. Miss his stupid actions and cold jokes... haha... Wanna go look out for my DKNY watch... hee... i'm gonna buy one. I really love it... haha...



Nice animation... I LOVE YOU =Pp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home