♥SWEETsecrets♥

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

i hate the feeling 0f being sick

Damn long never blog le. Today never go to work... cause going malaysia with ah fan. Yesterday i work till 0530 cause i sick then Qingquan come fetch me. We went to eat then go causeway point walk walk. Sometimes i really wonder he like me anot... i really hope he dun... treat me as his sister i'm already contented le. I really dun wish to hurt him. Cause he is a very good guy. As good as nothing can be. Me now almost every week also sick. Last monday sick... yesterday also sick. Cause weekend i play too much liao. Come back cannot sleep... sleep a dew hours nia then wake up liao. Now i feel that this Ah Teck really getting more and more useless... dunno what to say him. I think the 100 bucks i lend him he will never return me le. So big liao still dunno how to think... still that playful as he is. Even now Qifan also know how to think liao. Really feel regret why last time i cry for him. Such a useless chap. But no matter what... we are still one group of friends. We can't just leave him there and dun help and pull him. But hopefully he knows his own limit. Cause nothing can change him only he himself. Tml go work again... so sian sia... if i'm not wrong i saw XinQi this fucker at my work place. Always trying to be nice... but she is a damn fake person. I will never forget how she treat me in primary school. Jian nu ren... >:( Hopefully later go malaysia got things for me to shop... if not sure sian de...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home