♥SWEETsecrets♥

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

life have been sucky for me recently -_-"

actually go and eat with them de. but went to weihao downstaris then saw ah teck then sian 1/2 liao. then ah bao go out with ying mei then we wait for them till i more sian. then tell qq to send me home. everytime spoil mood. me now damn easy to get mood spoil. even little things. hai. i also dunno why. go school also sian. everyday do nothing. actually wanna go buy school uniform today but lazy. think tml go buy. i think that qq is still waiting for me sia. few days ago he sms me that he want me to be his gf and the rest to be his good friends. but hai. i dun think i can make it for him. i know he really mean it and he can be a good bf to me. but i really cannot accept him. maybe when years to come i will regret but i think i only can be LL by then. i think that this few days or rather weeks have been quite sucky for me. feeling not much mood for most of the things i doing. i know i can`t neglect those good friends around me. but sometimes i just can`t control my temper and mood swings. i know they know me well but... eh. bottom line is i know i shouldn`t be like this but i`m just like this and i can`t control it either. my school life is still very boring to me. still going out with them everyday. hopefully my days will be brighter and happier for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home