♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, October 31, 2005

wee~
tml public holi no sch. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
can slp till anytime i want.

had my PIC and PTQA viscosity test.
both passed. hehz.
and jux as i expected,
my name was in the debar list.
i was issued the debarment appeal form by my ca.
she told me to write the reasons down on another piece of paper,
in order to convince them wit more words.
grrrrr..
if she's gonna approve means she will,
and if she doesnt u cant negociate it wit her either.
i seriously dun see any pt in it.
im not working neither do i hv any watsoever problems.
my ca knows it all.
theres no need to lie or pretend it.
the appeal form need to be handed back by wed.

meeting them up later on for rounding again.
*yippe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home