♥SWEETsecrets♥

Sunday, October 30, 2005

as planned..
we went cycling at east coast in the afternoon.
aft returning our rented bikes,
we headed to parkway parade for a walk.
and we saw yuemei working at one of the shop there.
the guys went smoking together wit her outside the mall,
while i walk alone looking for clothes.

i was feeling kinda tired thru out.
lack of slp i guess.
my head felt heavy.
but still i hv to endure back to batok.
i was abt half dead when they reached my hse.
aft bathing i straight away went to bed..
pull my blanket and everything for a slp.
and slpt till now. -_-
they alrdy gone out for dinner as i told them not to wait for me to be awake.
but nvm..
they helping me to tabao over.
my personal delivery.
hahaha.
and i left with the only choice..
'MACDONALS'
hopefully the mac will taste as nice as CHICKEN CHOP.
cos im desperately carving for one now!

hving my PIC phrase re-test tml morning again.
it really really bores me!!!
and i almost forgot abt the PIC project.
KAOX!!
i hate PROJECTS.
cos im always too lazy to do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home