♥SWEETsecrets♥

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

ARRRRR...
wats wit me?
i cant believe im actually missing someone.
IM MISSING HIM!

i force myself to back away the feeling,
but i cant. -_-
ytd night i had a sudden urge to send him a msg.
i tot for a very long time..
shld i or shld not?
and eventually i decided to msg him.
out of expected,
he did reply my msg despite the late hrs.
i was GLAD to recieve his reply.
its dat kind of inexpressible feeling which seldom exist in me.
not only its beyond words but an unspeakable feel.
perhaps it wld be better if he's in s'pore right now.
at least we cld meet up wit each other or a chat on phone.

was it a mistake to msg him in friendster in the very first place?
*confused*
thou he's very different in terms of appearance now,
but still he's always someone nice to me.

images of the past kept flashing by.
back then when we were both ard the age 11.
we meet up almost everyday together wit his sis.
still remember once when my roller blade was spoiled,
the buckle of the roller blade broke.
he tried ways to fix it back.
cos he know i will get it hard from my bro if he finds out.
but in the end he didnt manage to fix back.
he console me and try to make me feel less worry.
and even accompanied me back hm carrying the roller blade.
but of cos not both blades he carry ar,
we carry one each.

wanted to share my tots together wit him,
but he wasnt online again.
*saddened*
how i wish he's back here.
so near yet so far.

i told myself ytd dat its the first n last time dat i'll make the first move to msg him.
yes, its the very first and last time.
pple who know me well will know y.
its jux a kind of intuition.
i dun wish to be the one suffering at the end.
cos lesson are meant to be learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home