♥SWEETsecrets♥

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

lately im in very low spirits.
simply bcos of the word LIFE.
my everyday doesnt seems to be better.
neither do i expect to have better tml.
i tried to be optimistic but i failed again and again.
all my desire, hopes and expectations totally seems too unrealistic to me.
its way beyond wat i've always longed for.
is this life?
im no longer me.
its dat wat i want to be like?

i've tried to kept many things inside of me,
ever since dat i decided maybe this will be a better choice for me.
cos im simply too lazy to explain when others ask the question of "WHY".
and im damn annoyed by pple trying to assume y this and dat.
they dun help me feel any better by guessing it.
but making me feel worse.

i have everything i wanted..
friends,
family,
warmth,
leisure,
comfort..
everything i have it.
but i jux couldnt figure it y im feeling so sucked.

my bestie is no longer there for me ALWAYS like we used to in the past.
i've tried to accept the fact dat she got her own life as well,
cos i know everything can never be reverse back.
and no doubt she's very sociable and nice to get along too.
at times i really had the urge of telling her how i feel and wat happen to me.
but i dunno where shld i start.
and so i always ended up lying on bed,
using the unrealistic word of 'hoping' dat everything will b better aft a night of slp.

im easily pissed off by tiny lil bit of things ard me.
i cant deny im so affected by it.
my tears went rolling down my cheeks un-controlled.
and when dat happens..
my mind appear my past sorrowful images,
feeling so displeased and discontented.

there's too much to expect in life.
jux a small world yet so much unwanted happenings in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home