♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, October 03, 2005

jux as wat i expected..
dat ms eileen ask me to stay back for a talk wit her.
i cant deny the sight of her really spoils my everything.
she ask me y i talk to her in dat rude manner when she ask me wat im doing wit my hp.
asking me whether am i feeling moody.
the only thing i answer her is 'nth, nth, nth'.
she thinks im dat previous zhenfoong who used to CHAT wit her.
fat hope!
it had alrdy come to an end.
she told me dat teachers are human also.
they too feel bad if students talk to them in dat way.
she didnt talk to me for long as i wasnt concentrate on wat she way saying.
all i do was looking ard when she was talking.
and the conclusion she told me was:
'teacher is also a human being.'
i desperately wanted to tell her dat WE STUDENTS ARE HUMAN AS WELL.
WE ARE NOT YOUR MAID!!!
i know i still got a long way to go b4 i graduate.
i dont wanna make my life hard in campus too.
as long as she dont mess wit me im fine wit it.
but i wont b like last time chatting wit her.
cos she really really hurt my dignity.
cant take in any more of it from her.

went to visit yingmei and her baby ytd.
her baby super cute sia.
1 mth plus only.
still very very small.
its like so tiny winy.
lols.
look like those doll.
=XXXXXX
if only her baby is much older.
sure fun playing wit her.
anyway hoping the best for her and her lil baby. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home