♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, September 26, 2005

happened so much things ard jux in 1 day.
sigh.
i dont even know where i shld start.

firstly,
when i reach sch today..
my ca says she's issuing a 2nd warning letter to me next wk.
and this time ard my parents will b inform.
it gives me an instant mood change aft hearing it.
i tried to hide how i feel abt it inside of me.
cos the more she want to see me sad the more i will try to look happy in front of her.
i tot it will b fine aft awhile.
but then she really blow me up this time.
somthing abt the phrase test question.
freaking pissed off by her.
but one thing i passed my phrase re-test.
i have to admit dat i sorely passed it.

afternoon chemistry and PTQA lesson,
aidah attitude to us all of the sudden.
and she went to the guys.
we got no idea at all y she react dat way.
but when i msg her when i reach hm.
she told me its jux a small matter.
but still i can sense dat she's unhappy.

ooh ya..
anyway thanks to fan and hao consoling me thru phone when im feeling extremly bad in sch jux now.

now i dunno how shld i tell my parents abt the warning letter.
i know it kinda sounds like those secondary sch-life.
whereby teachers call your parents to tell them how u behave in sch.
sigh.
i cant help it also.
i wanna let my parents know b4 she call.
guess i'll have to write letter to tell them whats going on.
hopefully they'll understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home