♥SWEETsecrets♥

Sunday, September 18, 2005

finally...!!
my swollen eye is back to normal.
yippy~

chatted wit bear in msn jux now.
he asked me abt my goals for future.
and instantly my mind went blank at dat moment.
i replied him: "not sure but i pray dat i will attend sch every single day."
im not dat ambitious as he is.
i dont get motivated by things ard me easily.
unless it really does interest me.
i dont like to try out new things.
it jux dont give me that kind of strong desire feeling.
there's simply too much of "i dont like" in my life.
sometimes i wish i could have try them out jux like how i tried new clothes on me so easily.

"find a wealthy man and marry to him" is jux a non-realistic saying.
though i always think of it.
i dont think i have that kind of luck either.

its been countless of my ite teachers from term one all the way to this term,
coming up to me and ask abt my future.
they knew that i wasnt interested in my course at all.
aft all they are teachers,
they might understand students better.
all of them said the same thing to me.
teachers received more than 10 mc from me for the past 3 mths,
jux 3 mths only.
and frankly,
i do felt abit of ashamed and embarrassment when they talk to me abt dat kind of issue.
its like im a 18 yrs old big girl now and i have no plans for future.
i asked myself sometimes "is that really me?"
and its really me. -_-

inspite the fact dat im satisfied wit my life and what im having now,
i guess i really really have to plan for my future.
but for now im looking forward to attend sch everyday.
or maybe i shld say my expectation is to attend sch everyday.
sounds much more wit satisfaction this way. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home