♥SWEETsecrets♥

Sunday, September 11, 2005

back from chalet. :)
so shag thru out.
and i was sick again.
sigh.
was it unlucky or i was weak?
but it doesnt stop me from eating.
i eat those bbq stuffs as usual. =Xx
was back ytd night.
too tired to unpack those things from my bag.
didnt take any pics,
although we bought camera there.
i guess everyone was too shag to take any pics.

anyway im gonna write a lil abt my sch life. its abt HER im gonna say. we have been isolating her. if u have read my past blog, theres one which i comment on one of my classmates gossiping us behind our backs. and once again i wont say her name out cos theres a reason behind it.
theres not even a single soul in my class like her. guys criticise in front of her, girls gossip abt her [including me, i have to admit!]. and she's really alone. i can see dat she's full of misery. if im her i rather quit sch and get a life. no pt going to sch if u dont enjoy. and theres no way u can learn in dat kind of environment.
though i pity her, but i dont wanna talk or even communicate wit her also. i admit we are ok in the first place. and i kept wondering y my classmates wld isolate her to dat kind of extend. soon i started to realise y. pple dont like e way she talk. and seriously when i talk to her i feel offended at times also. i asked myself.. they treat her dat way jux bcos she offend others easily when she talk? NO, it wasnt only so.. as days goes by the girls told me she's a hypocrite and she can really stab u behind even u are gd to her. and dats wat she did to me even though i treat her as a classmates. the girls tot close wit her dats y they didnt tell me in the first place.
frankly speaking, i really get kinda angry when i heard what she comment on me dat day. its the feeling of being back-stab by someone. but who cares.. nobody likes her anyway. im not trying to be bitching or what but she's someone u dont wanna be wit her if u know what kind of person she is. i jux hope she know what she did dat makes others treat her dat way. and maybe she do change for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home