♥SWEETsecrets♥

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

went to east coast park n cycle wit hao and qq.
hahaha.
can say this is my very first time cycling.
all along i dont dare to cycle.
cos i had a very bad experience b4.
say liao only give others laugh at me.
but i know how to blade k.
lol.
but im still very scared when i cycle.
take it as an exercise.

headed to parkway parade.
i saw alot of stuffs i wanna buy.
the e-base there is having discounts from 30%-50%.
but i didnt buy anything
cos i told myself to control.
my wardrobe is full of my clothes.
i dont even have space for all of them.
i leave some jeans and clothes hanging on my bed.
really bobian.
but still..
im always looking for clothes to buy.
i like the great feeling of buying clothes i like.
i admit im spendthrift! =X

later going malaysia wit qq they all.
tml going out wit baobao.
she off tml.
gonna eat GRILLER.
hahaha.
cant wait for it.
then maybe going to visit yingmei.
she's going to give birth soon.
jux hope dat her baby will be healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home