♥SWEETsecrets♥

Thursday, September 01, 2005

i dont know what it is. the only thing i know is the feeling is damn sucks. i dont know what really happen to u. since ytd u've been like this. when i compare how we were last time and now.. i felt extremly terrible. i really feel like pouring it out to u. but i told myself maybe i shld learn to tolerate. aft just now, i noe this cant continue. it will not bring us any gd. i know im not who to tell u, but i just cant stand it.

your words seems so unpleasant to me. its full of torns. your face n actions tells it all. i work b4 and i know how it feel when u all go out and tell me things like how enjoy u all are. and i get piss of easily. but i dont know if u are also the same as what i felt. u says u cant stand everything. but u didnt tell me what it is. u shld get what i mean. i really dunno how to continue it. i just dont want to go on like this. give me a msg aft u see this. maybe u might want to tell me what is it all abt. no hard feelings my dear friend, cos no matter what i still love u and i really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home