♥SWEETsecrets♥

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i skip my pe and tsk lesson,
dats y im blogging at hm now. :/
going for mr chris lesson at 1pm.
i tot of going for the pe and tsk lesson this wk.
but ffps lesson was cancel,
and dat makes me even harder to wake up early for the first 2 lesson.
since ffps is the 3rd lesson and there's an hr break aft dat at 12,
i decided to stay at hm till mr chris lesson starts.
didnt want to rot at sch for hrs and hrs.

ytd night meet up wit them for dinner.
went to commonwealth there eat.
then we went to chit chat awhile @ mt faber.
it was kinda cold there.
and half way thru the conversation,
while i was feeling so comfortable leaning my back on qq's car..
i was hit by smth on my head.
sigh.
dat qq dunno y went to wipe his car boot,
and i also dunno how the hell the top of the boot hit my head.
he everytime got alot of stunts to perform one.
dat moment was pain but now back to normal. :)

recently always kanna all this kind of sudden pain thingy.
first was frederick accidentally roll his chair and hit my toe in lab.
then ytd at campus eugene hit my nose.
he was trying to disturb me using his fingers in front of my face,
but i dunno how it ended up hitting my nose.
the pain was sudden but aft awhile its ok.
and the 3rd time was done by qq.
sigh. sigh. sigh.
other than the word "unlucky",
i cant think of any else more to describe it.

gonna go have my lunch now then prepare to go sch.
damn it!
its raining very heavily now.
hopefully my mum will be willing to send me to sch.
lol.
fast and save alot of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home