♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, September 19, 2005

meet gene at my hse nearby mac aft lesson.
had a casual chat as usual for awhile.

took my phrase test this morning.
and i got IMMEDIATELY FAILURE.
sigh.
my tears went rolling down out of control.
i tried hard not to be weak.
i really tried.
its not dat i cry cos i got immediately failure,
but the feeling was jux damn sucky.
no worries..
im still strong.
i wont let it fall on me jux like dat. =)

went to west mall wit my classmates during break time.
and a group of civil defence guys came up to have my number. ZzZz
i admit the guy quite ok looking lah.
plus they didnt disturb me.
but still i didnt give him my number.
hahaha.
i still believe in fate.
though its fate dat we meet each other today,
but if its really so i believe we'll meet again.
i know it kinda lame,
its jux my principles of reasoning.
lol. =Xx

ytd night went to holland V to have dinner wit them.
i even had my chocolate of a thousand leaves cake.
soooo yummy.
havent eaten for a long time.
and while we were having lots of fun chit chatting aft meal..
guess who we saw?
dat stupid idiot MRS KATAR.
wahahahahaha.
dat ass.
and it happen dat she sitting behind us.
hahaha.
we really cant stop laughing.
but she's really an asshole.
oops =XX

then we headed to jurong hill to relac.
dat night was fun,
real fun chatting together wit GOH POH HUI.
lol.
lots of pple there celebrating MAF.
saw a real cute dog there also.
hahaha.
really cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home