♥SWEETsecrets♥

Thursday, September 29, 2005

wahahahas.
i cant stop laughing when i think of AIDAH.
hahaha.
im the main cause of the whole incident.
during break time we went to the toilet near canteen there.
then naughty me went to kick aidah's cubical door.
i wanted to like scare her in the first place.
but i dunno my leg so power.
hahaha.
the moment i kick aidah's door the door immediately open.
her face super stunt sia.
luckily she wasnt ready to start her business.
lol.
she was jux finish hanging her bag on the door.
then i realise i even spoil the door lock.
the whole door lock came out when i kick the door.
hahaha.
i really laugh till mad at toilet wit my classmates sia.

had my GMP phrase test wit aidah today.
passed wit flying colours.
lol.
if only my PIC phrase test can be as easy as dat.

ytd went for the free-lance modelling.
it happen a few mths ago when i was out at town wit bao.
a lady came up to me and ask if i was interested in it.
first reaction was "NO".
but i admit she was friendly though.
so i leave my contact number wit her as requested.
and exchange it wit their namecard.
the first time they call me i didnt turn up for it.
cos i guess i dont have the mood.
but they called me again few days ago.
so i decided to give it a try.
went down to the company wit fan.
it do have lots of pros and cons.
but i dont think i will b joining it.
need a sum of ard 300 bucks to finish a portfolio for cilents to view.
go where dig dat sum of money out sia.
not enuf money to do my shopping alrdy.
money money money.
everything also need money.
how i wish i had a money tree in my hse..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home