♥SWEETsecrets♥

Thursday, October 13, 2005

IM SO IN LOVE WIT KWON SANG-WOO!

wishing he's right beside me at this moment,
lying gently on his chest,
wispering softly in my ears.
and gradually get closer and closer and closer..
touch each other's lips and we..
*slapping myself to awake.

in case u are wondering who the hell im talking abt..
he's the korean actor starring in the drama series 'stairway to heaven'.

thou i jux started watching it,
i cant believe i burst into tears almost every min.
i even hv to force myself to stop watching it for the day.
as i wouldn't want my eyes to be blotted up like goldfish the very next morning.
ok i know it sounds very dramatic here.
but its so ultimate touching.
awwww.
his eyes can gaze with an intensity that can melt any woman's heart.
he melted my heart jux like any yellow evo IX.

THERE'S MORE OF HIM TO DRY UP MY TEARS.




AH FOONGGGG? WHERE ARE U? IM SO WORRIED ABT U RIGHT NOW. PLS COME OUT WHERE EVER U ARE.





THERE U ARE. SO NAUGHTY OF U. PROMISE ME U'LL NEVER LEAVE ME.





IM NOT GONNA LET U GO AGAIN!


MUAHAHAHAHA~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home