♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, October 24, 2005

had a very BAD DREAM a few mins ago. was taking my nap and i jux realise its only an hr nap this time. i couldnt get into any slp aft im being woke up by the dream. so bad till the kind of inner fear is still within me thou its a dream only.
i dreamt dat i was on fan's bike and out of nowhere there's two malay guys on their bike chasing us on road. we kept on running but dunno y dat fan's bike is jux to slow. soon they catch us up and trap us. we were ask to come down from the bike for a talk. i totally got no idea wat was it abt. one guy pull fan to a corner and the other guy pull me to another corner. i overheard wat fan and the malay guy was talking abt. smth abt fan's friend. someone i dunno abt. suddenly the malay guy ask me abt dat someone they are talking abt. i dun even know who it is also. so i tell him i dunno anything abt dat particular person. and u know wat the malay guy did? he took out a small knife and slash on my hand. ewwwww!!! i can feel the pain now. ouccchhhhh! the guy didnt believe me and he kept on slashing on my hand suspecting i was trying to hide smth. and dat stupid fan jux kept quiet standing there, see me kanna slash by the guy only. the only thing i know was im crying like hell while he was slashing my hand. i was feeling so scared and suddenly i woke up wit my right hand being cramped.
once in awhile i will had this kind of very scary dream whereby someone chasing me.
actually there's more to blog abt the trip this afternoon to the old folks' hm at somewhere ard yishun. but fan coming to pick me up in another 15 mins for dinner together. but nevertheless there's one last thing..

Kwon Sang Woo!!!:)))))))))
Im still so MESMERISED by himm!
take me to heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home