♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, October 28, 2005

went to trim my hair a lil aft sch wit fatty.
my hair still remains the same.
not much diff.
fringe shorter and hair thinner.
and my eye-length fringe has been irritating my eyes since i came back.
went to wash my eyes whenever it hurts too much.
ARGHHH!
i wanna dye my hair.
i saw a 2 combined hair dye colour in the salon jux now.
the combination of the 2 colours really nice.
how i wish the colour is now on my hair.
my fringe looks kinda weird without any colour.
i wanna colour my hair b4 CNY..
but where the hell can i dig 100+ bucks out???
oh God..
pls enlighted me.

jux finish watching my CHEN JUN GE.
finish watching till disc 15,
another 5 more disc to go.
if only me and my prince charming is playing the both role in real life.
KWON SANG WOO!!
too HOTTT!:)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and it constantly remind me of HIM again.
thinking of him..
i know it very clearly in mind,
its not a vise-versa thing.
even if i miss him it will only be one sided.
but nvm..
im single so im carefree to do wat i feel like doing.
even if its missing someone occasionally.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
WARNING: TOO HOT TO HANDLE!! DON'T DROOL TOO MUCH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home