♥SWEETsecrets♥

Sunday, January 22, 2006

i've cease to update eversince the incident. nv did i hv the courage to face it but once again im grateful to them for being there for me. now im living my life as it is, daily routines.. roundings, sch and shopping. btw i bought lots of makeups recently and aft days of shopping i finally bought a top i quite like from m)phosis, yellow in colour.

reborned my hair a few wks ago. and my bloody fringe still looks damn chaotic can? colouring my hair on tues. still thinking what colour should go with it.

sch was alright, gossips and laughing at others as usual.

meet up with EY ytd at coffeebean awhile for a chat. time past by fast as we reminisced the life back then, young and carefree it is.

meeting them up for shopping again later. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home