♥SWEETsecrets♥

Sunday, January 08, 2006

haven't been in the mood to blog lately. life's just so damn freaking bored, every singly fucking day. im extremly jaded.

i just called colin, my hairstylist that is. ask her abt the price for rebonding and colouring of my hair. $150 rebonding and $60 for colour. actually i wld prefer lot more perming my hair than to reborn it but the length of my hair is still kinda short to perm it now. im also thinking if i shld reborn my hair cos it is still straight as u can see but on the other hand my hair is such a chore to tidy it when its messy with new hair growing out and leaving the reborn ones on the bottom.

gotta return to sch next mon. sian -____-

new wishlist up! and new blog song from wang li hong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home