♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, December 05, 2005

actually.. i didnt intend to blog. -.-"
cos there aint gonna be any happening stuffs to talk abt staying at hm all this while.
but look.. who's blogging now??
i tot it might kill part of my time sitting in front of my com,
so y nt?

yup.. no doubt im still STUCK at hm! *fuggin sick of it.
felt as thou im being GROUNDED.
time passes very slowly,
seconds seems minutes, minutes seems hrs. *grr
wat to do..?
fated to suffer the torment of hearing others being so enjoyed outside,
while all i am is a real UGLY DUCKLING right now.
await the day it HEALS! =)))
so missed nightlife. *damn

fatty postpone his bday ktv night to this sat, great!
one of the reason behind it was bcos of ME. *heh
neither do i want to miss out the fun too.
its been sometime since i last sing k.
reminds me of my all time fav 'MUST SING' song 'shou le dian shang' by ah sang.
the guys always tease me for being so MTV when im singing the song. *LOL
i shall sing till my throat SORE,
to compensate all these while stucking @ hm.

hoping and awaits the day my face heal and then KTV night. =DDD

one last thing before i sign off..
wanna thanked fatty for helping me buy meals and send it over to my hse.
greatly appreciated! *smile at u :)
esp the mac spicy double burger,
so spicy dat my lips and mouth turns burning HOT. >.<
anyway THANKS again.
still a few more days till my face recover..
and hungry means must eat right?
sooo.... *hiaks
u know wat i mean.
okok.. i know i know..
i know u dun mind at all. :~~
XIEXIE NI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home