♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, December 02, 2005

been staying at home for the past few days!
my face is giving me problems again..
it's making me so frustrated!
pple are outside enjoying their holiday while me stuck at hm!
wat the F is this!
can someone heal me?

i'm sorry i can't celebrate ur bday ktv night with u.
as you know i just mention above abt my face problem.
forgive mi yah?
will make it up to u by all means when i'm fully recover. *promise

p/s: a BIG thanks to my buddies for sending me msgs concerning abt my face. im fine, real fine, aint the first time happening on me anyway. but it somehow seems to bring me no where. nt in mood for everything and ANYTHING. u guys shld know me better than anyone else does. PATHETIC is wat im feeling every now and then, being cooped up at hm for tons of hrs.. how great is dat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home