♥SWEETsecrets♥

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i dunno if anyone experience it before or it only happens on me.
hmm.. how shld i put it and say.
take for example someone named 'X'
'X' and i get along well.
we can talk almost everything under the sun.
able to CLICK.
and if it happens dat i start to think abt maybe someday 'X' and i where together,
how sweet can 'X' be.
like the way 'X' gently stroke my hair,
whispering softly in my ears,
cuddle me and slp thru the night.
awww..
as sweet as anything can be.
i believe u just cldnt resist to continue imagine it.
aft indulging in those sweet tots of me and 'X',
something like our friendship will kinda turns from gd to bad will happen,
or somthing like we'll nv be wat i've imagined.
as in we wont be so close aft dat or our topics just aint gotta get to anywhere.
and the reason for myself is..
simple bcos i tot of being together with 'X'.

dats y i always refrain and force myself nt to think any of these if i meet someone nice.
if i think/imagine means i'll nv get to him.
it happens ALL the time.
and when i keep on forcing myself nt to think dat we will be together..
it really really happen someday.
whereas if i imagine we will one day..
it will nv happen and worst turn into smth unpleasant.

maybe it do happens on u also?
yes? no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home