♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, October 23, 2006

i havent been publishing all my posts, because i felt it was too personal.

anyway its freaking 3.45am right now.
no sch for this wk monday which is right now, today and as well as on tuesday and friday.
friday's a off day as i'll be starting shift work on this coming sunday. -_____-

went out with gene and laiping today. caught the movie "Exiled" at jurong pt. then headed to jurong hill, and only to find out today i mean aft 12am its his bday.. EUGENE'S BDAY.
he's nt excited or happy abt it thou. i do really pity him abt what he told me just now. i shant mention. but aft all tt he faced, he's still a strong one. =))

went out with them as usual ytd night. qq came along. caught "Operation Undercover" at cathy cineplex. nt worth it to watch, almost bore me to slp. duhz..

my eyes have been irritate me since 3 days ago. must be infected again, i knew it. shall get the eye drop from the clinic which i use to tk alot of MC. its just beside my dad's shop. convenient and easy to get MC. but then i dun need one cos tml's a rest day at hm for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home