♥SWEETsecrets♥

Saturday, September 30, 2006

28/09/06
my dear girl, sally encounter some relationship problems and she came down and hv a chat with me. she really gave me a shock when i recieve her msg telling me she's in trouble.
i hope everything's somehow settle right now for her. cos seeing her in such contradiction state makes me worry for her. u bitch only know how to make me worry! =)

29/09/06
aft sch, it was shopping time! went bugis with shanshan, jessica and shihan. i bought a t-shirt for baby and nth for myself. i've been there for 3 times this wk, alrdy bought wat i want from there. fat came to pick me up. initially i plan to go shopping with baby at orchard till midnight aft i finish shopping with the girls but i was too tired.

accompany fat to wash his bike later. cos im damn bored at hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home