♥SWEETsecrets♥

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

sch boring as usual. pratical totally SUCKS!!!

but wat i care was the fun we'll hv aft 5pm. aft sch jessica, shihan and i went shan shan hse. =D shi han got hook on the new game she just learn, audition. while me do nth in the room. both jessica and shi han were playing audition whole night thru. shan shan help me pluck my eyebrown and did a so called mask to remove the blackheads on my nose. i look like a bear with the black mask on. so awful. and its killing me when i remove the mask aft it harden. it pulls my hair while removing it. but result in the end was great. =)
3 of us got so many free gifts from shan shan as first visit to her hse. lol. no lah, its actually she gave us some stuffs cos she got plenty of them. she gave condoms, pregnancy kit which are from china, cant get them in s'pore.
shanshan's bf cook for us aft he came back. chicken nuggets, fried dumpling which handmade by shanshan's mum, a plate of vegetables and egg with wanton soup. i must say her bf cooking skills are quite gd compare to most of the guys i knew. maybe tts y i ate the most. hahaha.
we left abt 10pm. fat came to pick me hm.

shanshan trimming my eyebrow


then jessica turn

the black mask to remove blackhead


handsome didi and he loves licking my armpit! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home