♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, April 15, 2005

try it on me again and the one suffering is U!

a long time didn't blog. cause i was waiting for the stupid thingy from blogger. i blog someday ago and that blog i wrote really means alot to me and it didn't publish out after i post. was damn irritated that day. so i waited for this "recover post" thing in blogger to help me get back my blog but i guess they just haven't fixed it yet. still can't work when i click it.
now at fan house again. just now infared some pics i took with suting today during POI lesson. later gonna post them up. hee :) was doing nothing for the POI lesson. cause me and suting didn't take the coursework today.
didn't happen much things nowadays. didn't went to much places also. cause they all mean the same to me. sometimes i do give in to some people although i dun feel like doing so. cause i tell myself that i should spare a thought for them. but if some people start doing those i called stupid stunts rather than appreciating it, then i'm too sorry. i dunno if that someone will happen to read this. if u do i just wanna tell u that if u still wanna continue all those stunts, go ahead. cause i believe i can make u feel many times more than how u make me feel. try it with all the stunts u can do on me. and the one suffering is u yourself. i'm listing some here just in case u dun get what i mean: making me feel extra and u do your stunts to make me feel moody. i've already give in to u alot, which i'm not doing these to OTHER GUYS. hope u know the 'U' i'm refering is u. it happen twice so far. if there's a third time then that's it. dig your own grave then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home