♥SWEETsecrets♥

Monday, March 14, 2005

will i pass for my POI test?

hmm. now at gene house. hahax. he has grown fatter and fatter. hahax. just like me. wahahahx. yesterday went to causeway point with qq and bought the promised ring. i purposely go choose the looser one. then this morning when i bath, it slip out of my finger and drop. feel kinda uncomfortable wearing it. think a few days more dun wanna wear it on my finger. put it together with my necklace better, won`t lost it also. sian sia. dunno later go where. that day ah bao really unhappy over what qq and i say. but i apologise to her already. thought she know that qq is just saying it for fun only. maybe she really dislike it bah. if u[ah bao] happen to see this, dun put it to heart k. i`ll tell him and make sure next time he won`t say it again. if not i smack his face for u k. :) today had my POI test 20 mcq. i anyhow do de. cause only study abit only. hopefully can pass ar. can pass can le. if not test fail and my attendance fail for jialat ar. tml got school again. sian sian sian. k lah today blog till here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home