♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, March 11, 2005

i`m getting fatter :[

now at fan house. haix. think my house com really no cure liao. dad wanted to buy a new one but i told him not to. cause i understand how he feels. he just bought a new air-con a few days ago just bcos the previous air-con is spoiled. and the previous one is still kinda new. unlike my bro keep pestering my dad for a new com. heard he found a job. good for him if not he always idle at home doing nothing only. didn`t meet up my darling for 2 days le. kinda lazy. somemore dunno go where also. everytime go those same places i feel very sian. think tonight going malaysia to eat. actually yesterday night wanna go de. but qq have to reach camp very early today so i tell him today then go. cause i dun want him later ride bike without enough sleep kanna accident again. make me worry about him only. this alex really irritate me alot nowadays. his sight makes me wants to puke, makes me wanna give him a tight slap, makes me wanna smack and punch him. i think this iza is kinda fond of him. i read her blog just now. she didn`t mention who the "he" she`s mentioning in her blog is, but i have a strong sense that is alex. hope this iza will soon find what a guy he is. hopefully her eyes are not that small to realise it too late. last time when i`m close with alex i already ask him to consider about iza. cause i can see that she is kinda interested in him. but alex told me that he won`t fall for her especially is a her who is a malay. [iza, if u see this and it kinda makes u feel unhappy then i`m sorry about it] he`s not a guy worth u missing and thinking of him. cause he`s always acting like someone who he isn`t. wondering how will my dear look like if he wear those clothes i bought for him. hee. tonight can see him le. yeah! nowadays i really fat liao sia. dunno when then going on diet. argh!!! why i`m not those skinny type de.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home