♥SWEETsecrets♥

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

just came back shopping with shan, jessica and shihan. im almost DEAD!! walk the whole day and didnt had my dinner till i buy mac from my hse nearby aft i alight at the bus-stop.

went causeway for the interview. training will start next mon. =)) i hope its a easy job being a receptionist as i've nv try b4. everyday have to wear black top. very headache for me. thou i got lots of black top than the colourful ones but everyday wear black ley.. see liao also sian ar. the lady told me i can still decide whether this job suits me and i want to continue during the training. so it means i do hv a choice!

went far east. bought a top, a denim skirt which i regretted buying it and a white belt. anyway the auntie insisted me to buy and she gave me a last discount so i bought it and aft i went over bugis i saw one almost the same with the one i bought, just maybe a 5% of difference in them. so i decided to try it and the one at bugis is shorter and the cutting is nicer but the faded and torns are nt so nice compared to the one i bought. but then i think i'll prefer the one at bugis lah. cheaper somemore. SIGH! impulsive buying results in REGRET!

meanwhile im gonna dig all the black tops and bottom so i know what im gonna wear and pair them up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home