♥SWEETsecrets♥

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

bear, hao, fatty and baby came over my place for dinner. my mum cook for the 7th mth thingy. some of my relative were here too. was surprised to see my cousin, peishan alrdy pregnant. congras :)

slack awhile outside my dad's shop then bear send baby back, me hao and fatty headed for the fireworks. major traffic jam again. time was running out fast as we squeeze among vehicles in order to save time. inititally i was afraid we couldn't make it on time. but luckily.. fatty pro in 'sway chia' (squeezing between vehicles) so we reach just in time. hahaha. fireworks was of cos nice lah but i still prefer alot more standing on the bridge beside the expressway. the nicest view of all. aft fireworks fatty and i went back hm, while hao went bt panjang 'ji hong'. *shake head

qq was tired so didnt come out for rounding tonight. today 8th of aug sure got alot of motorsiao one big group on rd waiting to blow people and race. again im reminiscing abt the past. anyway im wondering if there's a day for tiong chias since there's a special day for motorsiao. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home