♥SWEETsecrets♥

Sunday, July 09, 2006

09/07/06
the drizzling rain spoiled our trip to escape! went with sally, sally's friend [pardon me for forgetting his name] and baby boy. we yet to enjoy even a ride cos the fucking rain just wouldnt stop. we ended up playing those carnival games instead. we won quite a number of soft toys. sally was lucky with her lucky number 3. lol. we gave away the smaller prizes to the kids there. then we headed to the arcade, crowded with youngsters. the street basketball game was tiring! sally and her friend left for work aft tt ard 6pm.
baby boy and i carry the big monkey and the yellow elephant back hm all the way from pasir ris. LOL!

08/07/06
went bugis with sally and baby boy. dine in at sakae sushi, sally paid the bill as for my bday treat in advanced. =). btw if anyone were to read this.. my bday is on the 21st of july!! which is less than 2 wks from now. need no presents cos i prefer COLD CASH. muahahaha~ sally gave me a red packet for my bday cos like i said, i prefer CASH. she still knew me the best.
she left ard 5+pm for work. so baby boy and i shop ard there.

stuffs i bought..


to my surprised, i saw this particular bag online few days ago and was eyeing on it, and didnt knew they hv it at bugis. GREAT! bought it at $20.

a t-shirt $12 no trying, cheap but only to find out its too tight for my bust. ARGH!!

a denim shorts at $20.

a black lace shorts, $20. i didnt notice the lace thingy at the pocket side, looks kinda ugly thou. im gonna cut those lace out!

and a mickey boxer from mickey industrie for my baby boy, $19.90. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home