♥SWEETsecrets♥

Friday, March 10, 2006

went wm with fatty to send the parcel for him, its also my first time sending a parcel overseas. initially i thought i'll be able to send off the parcel when i reach post office but they told me glass material are nt advisable to send as parcel. and added they wont bear any responsibility if anything inside the parcel was spoil or break. i instant lost form on the spot. so no choice fatty send me back and i wrap the glass bottle with those bubble papers, i dunno what is it called but its usually use to wrap those glass material stuffs or fragile items. aft all the troubles i finally manage to send the parcel out to him.

p/s: sorry fatty, for all the troubles. =))

THE CUTE LIL KOREAN GIRL I MET AT WM POST OFFICE
















THE SURPRISE! >.<


GOTCHA!!!
a lil reward from me. hahaha~
i know u'll like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home