♥SWEETsecrets♥

Thursday, July 21, 2005

it's my bday. hahaha.

it's my BIRTHDAY today. finally i'm eighteen. can chiong without worries. hahaha.
later going out with them to celebrate. i wonder how would those pretty lowers that bao bought for me look like. hee. so excited. but too bad my bday doesn't fall weekends, if not i believe it will be much more fun.
saturday they bringing me to county mana eat. hee. so long never eat le. when fan free then bring me go malaysia shopping as my bday present. hee. as for bao she bring me go shop in singapore. hahax. one singapore one malaysia. i'm full of happiness with them. they've always been very good to me. i love them to the core!!! not just because they bring me go shopping but they always treat me like their sister. love u guys. muackssss.
don't think i going chiong this week. but if never go also do nothing during the weekends. arr. i just simply miss chiong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home